Manygate Lane, Shepperton TW17 9EE Wednesdays 7 – 9pm.
A friendly, encouraging and relaxed place for adults experiencing mental ill-health.
Digital DIY offers FREE IT lessons every Wednesday Mulberry Avenue, Stanwell TW19 7SF between 9.30am - 10.45am.
Ever wanted to learn how to use a computer but don't know where to begin? Want to improve your existing skills?
Our dedicated digital champions are here to help.
This is a drop in session, so please just turn up, no need to book a place! Do call for more info.
Danielle Mott 0208 825 1711
This friendly Spelthorne group meets for a social and activity evening every Wednesday from 7:30-9:00 pm at St Peter's Church Hall, Laleham Rd, Staines-upon-Thames TW18 2DX.
There is more information on our website at www.onetoonenws.org.uk
Or call Monica on 01784 446279.
For people with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and other lung conditions including Asthma. We meet on the first Wednesday of each month (except January). Our meetings are held in St. Matthew's Church Hall, Muncaster Close, Ashford, Middlesex. TW15 2EE. 1.30pm -3.30pm.
Contact: Patricia Reynolds (Secretary) Tel: 01784 458 623
Glebelands Gardens, Shepperton, TW17 9DH. Opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am-4pm. Closed bank holidays.
- Purple Angels are at the Greeno every other Monday carers support for those living with Dementia and their carers/ loved ones. Entertainment. Everyone is welcome.
- Chair based exercise free for everyone Tuesday 11-11.30. Thursday 11.30 to 12pm.
- Greeno Shed is open Weds, Thurs, Friday 9am to 12 noon - A Men in Sheds project.
- Free entertainment every Thursday 1.30 to 3pm all welcome.
- The CAMEO group are here every day /Alzheimer’s memory group.
- Opal group for Dementia, stroke survivors and anyone who needs a little extra help.
Please contact us for more information about any of the above activities. Tel. 01932 246173
Downside, Sunbury-on-Thames, TW16 6RT
Open Monday to Friday, 9am-3pm. Contact: Sacha Harden Tel: 01932 784232 email: email@example.com website: www.spelthorne.gov.uk/communitycentres
Activities for the over 50s include line dancing, seated laughter yoga, extend exercise, art/ craft classes, computer lessons, Knit and Natter, bingo and scrabble club, themed parties, day trips, holidays, hairdressing and chiropody. Restaurant open daily.
Computer Lessons for the over 50s
Fridays 9am-1pm. 1-2-1. We have a computer, but please feel free to bring a laptop, tablet or smart phone.
Use the calendar or list of months to view entries made on those dates.